Friday, November 07, 2014

Page Views

I haven't blogged in such a long time. It's not like I have nothing to say. I just don't have the time to say it. However I happened to log in today as I was wanting to give someone a bit of advice about something I had been through and needed to look up what I had written about it at the time and so I had a bit of a tinker, including taking a look at my 'page views'.

Interesting viewing, though not sure if I need to be a bit wary about some of the page views I have had from the continent!

Anyhoo - I am going to try and sit down and write a blog about the last few months because D and I have been to counselling, which might make for some interesting blogging so long as I don't cross the 'what's said in counselling, stays in counselling' line. It's OK for me to write about my own feelings - right?

No comments: