Tuesday, July 13, 2010

baby stuff

I think I can feel the baby. I am not sure because I just don't know what it is meant to feel like but after about a week or so of little fluttery pops I think I can now accept that this is definitely the baby. I don't know if this means the baby is thrashing about or if it's just that it's wibbling about a bit but I am quite excited to finally admit I feel something.

I have my 20 week scan a week Thursday - the anomaly scan. We also still have the more detailed report to come back after the Amnio. It's been 2 weeks now so I am hoping we get it soon. I feel pretty confident that all will be ok and that if anything is wrong it will be mendable or copable with. Downs syndrome was my biggest fear I suppose. Now I feel like this is really going to happen and I am almost half way through so on the home strait.

I feel quite big, stupidly so because I know I am not really. I think compared to people who had good muscle tone to begin with I am probably a bit on the large side but I shouldn't worry about it. I do think sometimes about how I am going to get my body back into shape after the baby is born, specially as I am not that good at excercise and presumably just won't have the energy. We'll see, perhaps I just won't care.

No comments: