Monday, May 10, 2010

Scan anxiety

My sister's hCG went up again, slightly. It might be that she has retained some of the 'product' or just that her body is messed up a bit. Certainly isn't likely to be viable as the rise is very small. She seems a lot better but I know she wants this to be over with. They have promised her a scan so hopefully she will get that soon. I wish she would stop smoking. I know I am a fine one to talk, it took me so long to finally give up, but when I speak to her on the phone she tells me all about how her healthy eating plan is going and how much better she feels and the whole time I can hear that she has a fag in her mouth. I know that it's hard but stopping smoking was so good for me and my fertility.

I have a scan on Wednesday and so of course I am getting paranoid that there will be nothing there. I will be 9 weeks and I still have no symptoms except I am having to get up and pee a couple of times a night and my boobs still have lots of veins. Please let it still be there. I have been so much more chilled about it all since the last scan but now the worry is creeping back in.

No comments: