Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sickness, already?

Either I had a very short lived tummy bug or some kind of morning sickness has begun. I was fine when I woke up this morning, just a bit queasy as if I had been drinking the night before - hazy. My sister was still here and stayed for about 40 minutes. Almost as soon as she left I felt like I was going to puke. Then I felt like I really needed to go to the toilet. I had terrible diarrhea three times and while not doing that was completely convinced I was going to be sick. At one point I had to take all my clothes off as I got so hot and sweaty, then the next I was freezing. I also had very odd all over tummy ache. it wasn't abdominal as in it wasn't in the sides (although there were some twinges) but more of a constant low dull ache across my upper belly. I thought for a minute that I might have to wake Dale up and get him to take me to EPU but as soon as it came it went. The ache in my belly has continued and I have tried to keep nibbling on things to just keep any nausea away.

I just don't know - is this morning sickness? Already?

I did a digital test and it said 3+ - the instructions say that us 5 or more weeks. could it be twins?

No comments: