Tuesday, April 06, 2010

chances

I don't think that this has worked. I have no real way of knowing without testing but the last couple of days I have become quite negative about the IVF and really feel like Saturday is going to be an awful day. This morning my first thought was to go down to Sainsbury and get a test just to get the whole thing over with. I am back in work on Thursday though and so it would probably be more sensible to wait for the official test day on Saturday and just use the weekend to sort my head out. I have no symptoms; my boobs are only hurting around the times I use the progesterone pessaries. I keep trying to reasure myself but it's ot working. D, I dont think he understands just how upset I am going to be on Saturday and how much worse I am going to feel when he makes a really bad job of comforting me. Like I said, I have no way of knowing if this has worked at all. Maybe it's natural to be negative about it? I just feel lke everyone else I speak to has strong symptoms and I have none. I am trying to be positive, to remember that we had OK embryos, the best sperm, all the drug support, I don't drink or smoke etc etc. Why wouldn't it work? Thing is I know my chances are quite small.

No comments: