Wednesday, March 24, 2010

To be honest, I don't want to be able to drink thank you!

Arrgghhhh. It's my 40th birthday soon. More or less the same time as I will be testing. I have said to a couple of people that it would be really awful if I got my period on or around my birthday and they have all, without exception, said 'At least you will be able to have a drink'. I don't know what I am supposed to say in response to this presumably positive response. I am guessing that people really do think that this is an appropriate and supportive thing to say? That I will think 'oh you know what, they are right. If I get my period after IVF on my 40th Birthday I should look on the bright side, at least I will be able to have a drink' FFS.

Today I have felt quite negative. I am hoping that by bashing it down here I will release some of it. A white blank page and all that! I am worried about my Luteal phase. I know I have the progesterone pessaries but technically speaking I am on about day 18 of my cycle and I am terrified that I will get my period on day 24 or 25 like normal. I have acupuncture tomorrow before and after the transfer. I really must stop stressing and I really should go to bed.

No comments: