Friday, February 12, 2010

Wheatgrass adventures

I picked up my Wheatgrass from the Post office today. I wasn't expecting it to be so green! When I put it into a big cup of water (I don't fancy doing a shot) it was like that old powdered paint you'd get in school but not as nice smelling. I think that my nose and eyes convinced me it was going to taste bloody awful but considering the terrible reviews I have read on the internet it wasn't too bad. Perhaps the Nettle tea I have been drinking has toughened up my taste buds. However, it does seem to settle at the bottom so maybe shots followed by a big glass of water is the best way to do it.


As you can see I am going all out for this IVF stuff. It may seem utterly ridiculous that I am changing the way I do everything because IVF is imminent particularly as I never tried any of this stuff in the last 2 years of trying. Still, I only really have this one chance and I will be 40 in April so I just want to do what I can to make it work and if it doesn't then at least I know I tried.

Am not sure if it was the wheatgrass or something else but I drove to a friend's house for lunch today and as I was parking I farted. When I got back into the car an hour later the smell was still there! Now that's impressive.



Tonight we are off to see Midlake in Bristol. Dale is not a fan but I was listening to the album earlier and I am so excited.


 
More later....

No comments: