Sunday, February 14, 2010

Infertility and Abortion

I have just decided to delete a blog from my list - it's this one. Sad really, but I felt that I couldn't really continue to have a blog on my list which would post something like that. I am pro choice and I always will be. Not just because I had to make that choice myself in a past life but also because I don't think that there is a natural link between infertililty and being anti-abortion. I know a lot of people who feel that abortion is wrong and that it is so unfair that some people are struggling to conceive while others are terminating pregnancies. My opinion is that what is most important is personal choice and the difficult decision by someone else to terminate a pregnancy has absolutely nothing to do with another person's infertility troubles. Just as my own termination 14 years ago has nothing to do with my difficulties now. That was then, this is now; the two are not connected. it was another life in another time.

No comments: