Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Long time no blog. Just been a bit hectic plus I have had nothing major to moan about so there we go. Still waiting to hear about both the IUI and the funding decision. Not sure when I should start chasing them but am thinking if I don't hear anything then it's probably best to give myself a break from worrying about it and just start chasing in the New Year.

I had a letter yesterday about getting a loan through Halifax. While I think it would be good to get rid of all my small debts I just wonder is it really a good idea to start thinking about taking out a big loan? D seems very keen as he thinks we could do some house improvements (We need new windows) and I think perhaps we should go for it and just have IVF - but the thought of owing £300+ a month for the next 4-5 years!

Not sure also if I mentioned that I got my FSH repeated test back and in 9 months I have gone from 12.5 - 16 which is bad news. They say they might not recommend IUI but would rather I have IUI. Guess I will have to wait on the funding decision before I panic.

No comments: