Thursday, November 05, 2009

Several things

There's loads I want to write about but haven't had time and don't have teh time now so am Just going to put a few reminders in here and then update later if I get a chance.

firstly this which was reported as 'woman tweets joy at miscarriage' which I thought was putting a spin on it which wasn't really neccesary! What she actually said on twitter was "I'm in a board meeting. Having a miscarriage. Thank goodness, because there's a fucked-up 3-week hoop-jump to have an abortion in Wisconsin." which to me looks like someone more pissed off with the USA Abortion laws than full of joy at the miscarriage.

Another thing was this which I wanted to write about but will do later.

And finally - from what I can remember I just want to remind myself to have a rant about Macrobiotic diets, or rather the suggestion from D's friend that I follow it to help me conceive. Naturally in everyone elses eyes it is ME who has the problem which needs rectifying, not D. Despite the fact that we have been tested and have 'passed' every one. Ho hum.

No comments: