Monday, November 16, 2009

the end of the road

So I recon we probably missed it this month. I have had no signs whatsoever of ovulation; no positive OPKs, no Eggwhite Cervical Mucus, no ovulation pains. wonder if I am actually ovulating at all. I just read a very depressing blog about Clomid in which the author (a fertility expert) said prescribing clomid can be a 'death sentence' to a woman's fertility, particulary for older people. I actually genuinely think this is it, I will not have kids. To have them now would be a complete fluke I think. We have the appointment with the doctor at the end of this month and I am just going to ask her to be straight with me, tell me if there is any point at all in continuing. And then what - I guess we will just have to be happy as a childless couple. We will have to tell everyone that we have given up I think.

No comments: