Thursday, May 08, 2008

Well well well, this is good.




I have a new blog but an old blog. One which I have rarely used but the last post it quite telling. This is not myspace, this is MY SPACE. By which I mean I can actually write what I want without it effecting the people who read it because no one knows it is here. So I can say what I want, about who I want - right?

*claps hands in glee*

And it looks good too.

Short sum up then:
I left the Boyfriend at the end of 2006 (bloody hell that's ages ago!) but had to live with him for 10 months while trying to sell the house. Which as you can imagine was a nightmare but that's all been documented elsewhere. I left him for new man, who is lovely but into occassional recreational drug use so it seems I never learn and I have leaped from The bubbling pan of Alcoholism straight into the fire. Overall I am happier but I think perhaps I am still stupid.

Have bought a new house, am trying for babies, not having much luck. It's been 7 months now and nothing. On top of that my Brother (younger) and his wife recently announced they were having a child. Went through a lot of 'it's not fair' and 'how bloody dare they' and am still miffed but what can you do?

Am still at the BBC, still earning too little. Struggling infact.

No comments: